The benefits of the auction method:
In today’s fast paced world the need to make changes to keep your company running efficiently and profitably has never been greater. The auction method utilizes a fair, quick marketplace for both buyer and seller to liquidate excess assets, generate operating capital, or replenish your fleet with needed equipment for upcoming jobs. The auction floor is an exciting fast paced environment full of action and opportunity. Whether you’re a seasoned auction going pro or a first timer, our professional, courteous, knowledgeable staff will make the auction experience easy and enjoyable.
Types of people who participate in our auctions: contractors, rental companies, banks, lending institutions, farmers, equipment dealers, end users, home/property owners, various business owners, equipment exporters, etc.
How Quarrick Equipment and Auctions, Inc. can help:
- The most competitive commission rates in the industry
- Currently over 14,000 registered buyers from all over world
- Aggressive mailing, internet and trade publication world wide advertising campaign for each auction
- Online bidding hosted by Equipmentfacts, the equipment industry leader for online bidding. Our auctions are broadcast live via the internet to buyers from all over the world, bidders at home can hear, and bid in real time as if they were standing on the auction floor
- Strong domestic and foreign market connections
- Unparalleled knowledge of the used equipment market values and trends
- Newly renovated auction facility with full compliment of loading/unloading equipment and loading dock
- One of the largest selections of quality pre-owned and unused equipment on the auction block available
- Items are arranged in row and started for perspective buyers inspection, most items are available for inspection before auction day. Please call ahead and verify the item your interested in is on location and ready for inspection.