The benefits of the auction method:
In today’s fast paced world the need to make changes to keep your company running efficiently and profitably has never been greater. The auction method utilizes a fair, quick marketplace for both buyer and seller to liquidate excess assets, generate operating capital, or replenish your fleet with needed equipment for upcoming jobs. The auction floor is an exciting fast paced environment full of action and opportunity. Whether you’re a seasoned auction going pro or a first timer, our professional, courteous, knowledgeable staff will make the auction experience easy and enjoyable.
Types of people who participate in our auctions: contractors, rental companies, banks, lending institutions, farmers, equipment dealers, end users, home/property owners, various business owners, equipment exporters, etc.
How Quarrick Equipment and Auctions, Inc. can help:
- The most competitive commission rates in the industry
- Currently over 14,000 registered buyers from all over world
- Aggressive mailing, internet and trade publication world wide advertising campaign for each auction
- Online bidding hosted by Equipmentfacts, the equipment industry leader for online bidding. Our auctions are broadcast live via the internet to buyers from all over the world, bidders at home can hear, and bid in real time as if they were standing on the auction floor
- Strong domestic and foreign market connections
- Unparalleled knowledge of the used equipment market values and trends
- Newly renovated auction facility with full compliment of loading/unloading equipment and loading dock
- One of the largest selections of quality pre-owned and unused equipment on the auction block available
- Items are arranged in row and started for perspective buyers inspection, most items are available for inspection before auction day. Please call ahead and verify the item your interested in is on location and ready for inspection.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Valid photo identification is required to obtain buyers number.
- Buyers are required to bring a Bank Letter of Guarantee to purchase. (Bank Letter Example)
- Payment is to be made in full on the day of auction. Accepted Methods of Payment:
- Check accompanied by current, irrevocable Bank Letter of Guarantee
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Visa - Master Card - Discover Card with 3% Buyers Premium
- ONSITE BUYERS PREMIUM OF 10% PER ITEM WITH A MAXIMUM CHARGE OF $250.00.
- INTERNET BUYERS: Quarrick Equipment charges 10% of the first $2,500.00 and 1% on the remaining balance with a maximum charge of $1,000.00 per item. Equipment Facts charges 2% of the total selling price.
- Sales tax will be collected where applicable, unless valid exemption number is provided at time of sale.
Purchases to be delivered outside of the States of Pennsylvania and Maryland are exempt to Pennsylvania Sales Tax when accompanied by a proper Bill of Lading or Export documents. (3rd party carrier required)
- Purchaser can make arrangements to remove items as soon as full payment is confirmed.
- Listings are used as guides only. All Items are sold “AS-IS - WHERE IS”. No guarantees or warranties of any kind, whatsoever are expressed or implied. We do not guarantee year models, hours, mileage, serial numbers or condition of items sold.
- You are responsible for inspecting items and making own inquiries before bidding . All sales and bid prices are final.
- Purchases become sole responsibility of bidder/purchaser upon acceptance of bid and it shall be the responsibility of bidder/purchaser to insure. Possession takes place upon proper settlement within allotted time announced.
- Auctioneer is acting as agent only. The Auctioneer's decision is final.
- Announcements by Auctioneer takes precedence over any printed material.
- Buyer agrees upon registration, to bid to terms and conditions of this sale. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse a registration for bid card and/or revoke the respective registration at any time.
- Every Person/Bidder at the auction site before, during and after the auction acknowledges that an auction site can be a potentially dangerous place and shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of premises and activities there on and Bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Auctioneers, their agents, employees, or principals for any injuries sustained, nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
- Inventory is subject to change, due to daily business and other circumstances beyond our control. Please call and verify the item you are interested is on the lot and available